4/14/2012

Koralie Arlequine, mission accomplished, a dream comes true



I am very happy because Antonio, a co-worker who lives in London, has been able to buy two Koralie Arlequine Kidrobot shop.

You all know my adoration for Koralie, this French artist is characterized by an impeccable job, in this new design inspired by nostalgia and feelings that convey the Harlequins.

So I could not pass up the opportunity to have in my possession this dunny, who will join to my Koralie Fatale Series and my Koralie French Series.  

Four Koralie's together!!!!

Although I'm still looking Koralie 8 inch golden ticket  and  Supakitch for Koralie 2009 series.

Thanks again to Antonio for your favour, and for sending this photos of the new members of my collection ;-))))))))



No comments:

Post a Comment