9/07/2012

Ironclad Decimator Dunny Mecha Rupture Edition by Doktor A


After few minutes 11 am - hour in east coast, in the whole list of friendly shops in USA posted on KR blog, this version was sold out.


Fortunately my dealer in Spain (Mondotoyz), had a few too for sale.

Normally I do not buy dunny 8'', because I live in a very small apartament and I have plenty of space for my art toys. Currently I have a total of 192 dunny.

This version of Decimator, was my favorite, because it reminds me that Doktor A designed for Ye Olde Inglés Series, and precisely this is the only dunny that I have not been able to get.

Soon I get my Decimator, and be as the great father of my Dunny Inglés collection.


When I get the package, I will make photos of all content and box.


No comments:

Post a Comment