12/31/2011

My christmas presents, maybe exists a Dunny Calavera Chase?

At last I have received my Christmas presents.

A dunny 3''Krunk-a-Claus, an 8 Triclops Skull''and 8''.

In the pictures below you can understand the various surprises that I had opened the different packages.



First I opened the blind-box, with surprise to find the evil elf's Chase, I'm very happy to get that figure :-)





Then I opened the Triclops, never had a dunny 8'' so far, so I opened it carefully, without knowing how he would find inside, I see that is well protected, so they do not suffer any blow.
I examine the piece, I think the 8''dunny not paint, must be cut vinyl , but I'm not sure, if someone can confirm.












And finally I opened the Calavera box, all well protected, each of the feathers in an individual bag. The body is also protected by a bag.











I started to compose all, what was my surprise when I discovered he needed a feather. I thought I had dropped on the floor, but no. Only came 6.





After examining the design, and where is the red border on the top of one eyebrow?.
It will be the only figure among the 1000 with these features?




Maybe I have a unique piece in the world :-)
Because art is imperfect, it is beautiful at times, is close, it is truly like ourselves.


Happy new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment